Monday 4 March 2019

Last Week's Shenanigans (25th February - 3rd March)...

It has been a long week at work and I'm pretty tired out to be honest. I'm going to keep this short, but I am actually pleased that February finished so quickly! Even though it is really starting to kick in how close the wedding is and that there's still a lot to do, I'm super excited for it!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Lost Coast' by Amy Rose Capetta: NetGalley (25/02/19)
- 'Shadow Of The Fox' by Julie Kagawa: NetGalley (26/02/19)
- 'Once & Future' by Amy Rose Capetta & Cori McCarthy: NetGalley (26/02/19)
- 'Summer Bird Blue' by Akemi Dawn Bowman: NetGalley (26/02/19)
- 'Wolf Light' by Yaba Badoe: NetGalley (01/03/19)
- 'Grave Mercy' by Robin LaFevers: NetGalley (01/03/19)

I Posted...

February Wrap-Up
Planned Reads for March

No comments:

Post a Comment