Monday 20 May 2019

Last Week's Shenanigans (13th May - 19th May)...Birthday Haul!

I have honestly had such a lovely week, largely down to the fact that Monday was my birthday! I of course got some lovely presents, and on Tuesday Mat took me out on a shopping spree to buy some bits! It was a lovely idea (I rarely treat myself) and I can't wait to show you guys what I got, especially from our trip to Foyles. The rest of the week was very relaxed with very little in the way of work!



I Read...


I Received...


- 'A Short History Of Myth' by Karen Armstrong: Gift (14/05/19)
- 'Burning Your Boats' by Angela Carter: Gift (14/05/19)
- 'Spark Joy' by Marie Kondo: Gift (14/05/19)
- 'The Female Of The Species' by Mindy McGinnis: Gift (14/05/19)
- 'Fire & Blood' by George R. R. Martin: Gift (14/05/19)
- 'Muse Of Nightmares' by Laini Taylor: Bought (16/05/19)
- 'King Of Scars' by Leigh Bardugo: Bought (19/05/19)
- 'The Emotion Thesaurus' by Angela Ackerman et al.: Bought (19/05/19)

No comments:

Post a Comment