Monday 27 May 2019

Last Week's Shenanigans (20th May - 26th May)...Hen Weekend!

The wedding is fast approaching and soon I think I'm going to have to pop this blog on hiatus while I go to get married! But for now, I'm excited to talk about my amazing Hen Weekend that my lovely bridesmaids organised for me!

On Saturday I went to one of my friend's flats, completely unsure of what to expect! We had so much fun hanging out, eating food, playing games and I was pleasantly surprised to see so many of my friends there. A couple of them had travelled very far to be there, which was lovely! After, we went to Lush in Oxford Street for a bit of a Pamper party. We made bath bombs, put on face masks, shopped and had hand massages! It was a whole host of fun, followed by a lovely meal at Fable, a restaurant in Central London that was book-themed!

Sunday was spent in Kent with family, as my sister and maid of honour had organised a meal out with various members of my family! It was in one of my favourite restaurants and I really enjoyed seeing so many Aunts, cousins and my Nan whom I hadn't seen in a while!

I Read...

--

I Received...


- 'Naturally Tan' by Tan France: NetGalley (26/05/19)

No comments:

Post a Comment