Monday 3 November 2014

Last Week's Shenanigans (October 27th - November 2nd)...

So this week I started with a slight change to my shift pattern! I worked on Monday and had Wednesday off instead! Mat had Uni for a bit so I spent the morning watching TV with my lovely flat mate Tash. I haven't watched Home & Away for years, but it has become so dramatic! Afterwards, we had a go of a game I got a while back but never played: Zoo Tycoon on the Xbox One. I loved it, though I wish there had been a wider variety of animals (No penguins? Madness!). 

Mat's brother came to visit on Thursday and brought one of Mat's pre-ordered games with him, 'The Evil Within'. Just in time for Halloween! We've played four chapters now and I have to say, it's pretty terrifying. Halloween itself was a lot of fun and consisted of Movies, Games and of course chocolate! Perfect! As well as that, Mat and I decided to bite the bullet and buy a Wii U between us (we had a £200 Game Card so it didn't really cost us much in the end) and I can't wait to tell you about it next week!

I Reviewed:

Memes:

Life Of A Blogger: Halloween

I Posted:

No comments:

Post a Comment