Monday 21 November 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (14th November - 20th November)...

This week has been a little all over the place for me, especially in terms of work! I had my last management course date, a sort of completion event, for which I had to create an exhibition 'piece'. Of course I wrote a story and it went down really well!I'm really glad about that too because I spent all of Monday making it. On Thursday, Mat and I met after I had finished work and we went together to Las Iguanas at Spitalfields for Meg's birthday dinner! It was delicious and a lot of fun to meet as a group again and catch up. She also really loved our Harry Potter themed present too which made waiting for it to come in the post worth it in the end!

Book-wise, it's been a disappointing week. Stephen King's short stories have turned out not to be as short as I'd originally thought (why am I surprised, his novels are 1000 pages plus) so I've not quite finished them. No book post for me either! Hopefully next week will make up for it!

I Read...

--

I Received...

--

No comments:

Post a Comment