Monday 7 November 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (31st October - 6th November)...

Halloween finally arrived but, in all fairness, I didn't really end up doing a whole lot for it. I was home by myself for most of the day so I ended up doing a lot of chores followed by playing some spooky music and a little bit of dress-up just for the amusement. I read a lot and made big plans for my final piece of work to be submitted mid November for my Leadership course. Then, I went back to work for a good majority of the week, though my rota was a little different so I ended up with Friday off.

On Friday, Mat and I decided it would be really nice to do some shopping both for our Flat (which is still in desperate need of a few bits and bobs) and for Christmas! We've now actually got a vast amount done! Still plenty left, but I'm pretty pleased with our progress and looking forward to the 'most wonderful time of the year' even more! We also watched Doctor Strange at the cinema, which is a pretty decent film, and spent the rest of the evening in finishing Luke Cage and getting a decent way through Agents Of Shield Season 2.

On Sunday, Bev (my sister) and her boyfriend Ben came up to visit! I'd been looking forward to it for ages and so the first thing we did was head down to a local pub for a bite to eat. That was our chance to really catch-up and spend a lot of time together. After, we headed back to the flat and stayed in, playing Mario Party 8 in teams. It's been such a long time since I've played that game but it's still as fun as I remember!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Dragon Slayer Number 9' by Intisar Khanani: Subscribed To Newsletter (31/10/16)
- 'Blood For Blood' by Ryan Graudin: Approved on Netgalley (01/11/16)
- 'Fangirl' by Rainbow Rowell: Borrowed from Bev (06/11/16)

I Posted...

October Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For November

No comments:

Post a Comment