Monday 5 June 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (29th May - 4th June)...

This week has been a wonderful end to the month of May. The main highlight of it was on Monday when Mat's family came down for the day. We had a lovely time, starting with a picnic at the Olympic Park in Stratford. The rain threatened to make it a bit rubbish, but luckily it stayed at a light drizzle. Afterwards, we went shopping in Westfield and I finally got myself some new sandals! Hooray! It was a really great day and I enjoyed spending time with them all.

The rest of the week was pretty much filled with work but I had some great days off on Friday and Sunday where I got to relax and work on this blog. My Illumicrate came this week too which was really exciting. It was like another birthday present!

I Read...



I Received...


- 'Truth Or Dare' by Non Pratt: Received from Illumicrate (31/05/17)
- 'The Waking Land' by Callie Bates: Received from Illumicrate (31/05/17)
- 'The Taste Of Blue Light' by Lydia Ruffles: Approved by Netgalley (04/06/17)

Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Reads For The Rest Of 2017

I Posted...

Illumicrate Unboxing (Box 7)
May Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For June
Bookish Bingo (Jun - Aug) Sign-Up Post

No comments:

Post a Comment