Monday 5 February 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (29th January - 4th February)...

January is finally over!

Seriously, it has been a long month for everyone. I haven't necessarily hated it like some did, but I did begin to feel that I was stuck in some sort of time loop. I'll be honest, I didn't really do an awful lot this week except watch Legend Of Korra with Mat (and some Grimm), work, and reading/blogging. I did receive some great book post though!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Words In Deep Blue' by Cath Crowley: Approved by Netgalley (01/02/18)
- 'Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them' by J.K. Rowling: Bought on Amazon (01/02/18)
- 'The Devil's Highway' by Gregory Norminton: Sent by Publisher (01/02/18)

I Posted...

January Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For February

No comments:

Post a Comment