Monday 20 August 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (13th August - 19th August)...

I actually had quite a busy week towards the latter half, because I had some time off and Mat and I gave ourselves plenty to do during our few days rest! Firstly, on Thursday we had to take our little kittens to the vet for a check-up and injections. They are getting a lot bigger and very healthy, I'm pleased to announce! After taking them back home, Mat and I went back out to go and see The Mousetrap at the St. Martin's Theatre. We liked it a lot and actually had a hard time guessing the murderer! I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for a good whodunnit!

Saturday, Kiara came round to record an episode of our ongoing Podcast (the website for which can be found here, please give it a listen!) and then in the afternoon Mat and I went to have dinner with his family and walk around London with them for a bit! It was a lovely day, followed up by an even lovelier one going Bridesmaid dress shopping with my sister and friends! We had a good look round and have a much clearer idea of what we want!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Sisters Of The Winter Wood' by Rena Rossner: Netgalley (13/08/18)
'The Twisted Tree' by Rachel Burge: Netgalley (17/08/18)

No comments:

Post a Comment