Monday 12 November 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (5th November - 11th November)...

Mat and I have actually had a really nice week, particularly as we've ended up with a few days off. Guy Fawkes night was particularly fun, even though we didn't go out, as a friend from work came to see us and we spent the evening playing horror games! If anyone has ever heard of Outlast, then you'll know what I'm talking about! It's a terrifying video game, set in an Asylum where some crazy experimentation has gone on. We are really enjoying it so far and are really impressed by the quality of experience.

I Read...


I Received...



- 'Opposite Of Always' by Justin A. Reynolds: Netgalley (09/11/18)
- 'Enchantée' by Gita Trelease: Netgalley (09/11/18)
- 'Fierce Fragile Hearts' by Sara Barnard: Netgalley (09/11/18)
- 'Feminists Don't Wear Pink & Other Lies' by Scarlett Curtis et al.: Bought (09/11/18)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Backlist Books Still Waiting On My Shelves

No comments:

Post a Comment