Monday 9 January 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (2nd January - 8th January)...

I had a lovely week despite being fully back at work now. Monday was another day off with Mat so we spent it together, and had a 'Date Day'. Firstly, we went to Stratford so I could go to the opticians (not so romantic) and shopping. I bought a few bits from LUSH, browsed HMV for some vinyls for my record player, and ate waffles for brunch, followed by pie for lunch. Then we made our way to the cinema to watch Moana, which is my new favourite film! The soundtrack is so addictive and I think they've done the Polynesian culture real justice. Amazing day all round!

Then, after working for five days straight again, Sunday was George's birthday so he (and later Tash) came over to watch Star Wars, play games and have a chill day. Later in the evening we braved the Tube strikes and headed to Stratford in order to see our other friends at the Loading Bar, a place that Mat and I had never been. Fans of video, tabletop and arcade games should definitely check this place out. It's definitely one for the nerds and they have a huge selection on offer as well as some neat themed cocktails to try!

I Read...

--

I Received...

--

Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: 2017 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To

No comments:

Post a Comment