Monday 24 July 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (17th July - 23rd July)...

It's been a busy week, particularly for birthdays, and of course it was the first week of the new season of Game Of Thrones which is a very exciting event for Mat and I. We are loving it. I'm afraid to say other than that not a huge amount has happened other than work! On Sunday, my family came up for much of the afternoon to see how I was getting on and discuss wedding stuff with me, which was fun. Mat and I are really starting to look at venues now, so I'm excited to be getting into it!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'They Both Die At The End' by Adam Silvera: Approved by Edelweiss (18/07/17)
- 'One Dark Throne' by Kendare Blake: Approved by Edelweiss (18/07/17)
- 'The Glow Of Fallen Stars' by Kate Ling: Approved by Netgalley (21/07/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment