Monday 31 July 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (24th July - 30th July)...

Had a good week this week, mostly spent either at work or round my friend's new houses. They're all moving, pretty much at the same time, so it's been fun seeing all of their new places! There's a lot of change going on in my life at the moment, and I'm definitely excited for the future though it's been sending my anxiety levels through the roof so I don't want to dwell on it all too much. I'm totally gutted I missed YALC though, that's probably my biggest regret and I'm hoping that I'll be able to go next year! It looks like everyone had so much fun there!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'This Book Will (Help You) Change The World' by Sue Turton: Approved by Netgalley (30/07/17)
- 'I Am Traitor' by Sif Sigmarsdóttir: Approved by Netgalley (30/07/17)
- 'Satellite' by Nick Lake: Approved by Netgalley (30/07/17)
- 'The Geek Feminist Revolution' by Kameron Hurley: Bought on Amazon (30/17/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment