Monday 10 September 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (3rd September - 9th September)...

I had a great week this week, namely because I got to see friends that I haven't seen for ages. The first came on Monday visiting from Wales, and it was so nice to catch up after so long. I'm hopeful that I'll see her again around Christmas time, but if not it won't be until our weddings next year so it was lovely to have a good catch-up.

We also went out for dinner with London friends for a birthday on Friday, and had a wonderful time despite some questionable service. All in all, it's been a wonderful week though Mat has been unwell for a majority of it which hasn't been so fun.

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Roar' by Cecilia Ahern: Netgalley (03/09/18)
- 'The Dreamers' by Karen Thompson Walker: Netgalley (03/09/18)
- 'Disconnected' by Various: Netgalley (06/09/18)
- 'A House Of Ghosts' by W.C. Ryan: Netgalley (07/09/18)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

No comments:

Post a Comment