Monday 18 February 2019

Last Week's Shenanigans (11th February - 17th February)...

This year is going so quickly, we're already halfway through February which means it's the week of Valentines Day! I had a lovely couple of days off with Mat, watching movies, playing video games and we also went out for lunch on the 14th at Zizzi's! He even bought me a Disney Eeyore toy to add to my collection!



I did also have a bit of a tough, stressful week in terms of my mental health, and I think it's the Wedding stuff starting to get on top of me. I'm seriously procrastinating in doing something about this, but it's so hard for me to find the time/motivation. 

On Sunday, I went Bridesmaid dress shopping with four out of five of my wonderful bridesmaids, and I'm super excited about their chosen dresses! It's definitely starting to come together and I'm looking forward to the actual day now. Hopefully everything runs smoothly!

I Read...

--

I Received...


- 'The Last Life Of Prince Alastor' by Alexandra Bracken: NetGalley (12/02/19)
- 'The Porpoise' by Mark Haddon: NetGalley (12/02/19)

I Posted...

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Couples Awards [Part II]

No comments:

Post a Comment