Monday 25 February 2019

Last Week's Shenanigans (18th February - 24th February)...

Another week goes by, and another week of wedding planning. We've done so much leading up, but there are some things that it wasn't worth doing until now and the stressful side of things is starting to show itself. Nevertheless, I'm still really excited! Mat and I visited the Florist together on Monday to clarify some bits, and then on Saturday I had my first alterations appointment and my hair and makeup trial! I was so happy to get to wear my wedding dress again and to get an idea of what I'd look like on the day. It was so exciting!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Last Bus To Everland' by Sophie Cameron: NetGalley (21/02/19)
- 'Lady Smoke' by Laura Sebastian: NetGalley (21/02/19)
- 'Step Sister' by Jennifer Donnelly: NetGalley (21/02/19)
- 'Things In Jars' by Jess Kidd: NetGalley (22/02/19)
- 'Dark Shores' by Danielle L. Jensen: NetGalley (22/02/19)

I Posted...

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads [Part II]

No comments:

Post a Comment