Monday 21 March 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (14th March - 20th March)...

This week has actually ended up not being too busy, which I'm quite grateful for because I've been super tired! As usual, I've been working all week and so haven't had much time to do a lot else, but I did manage to go out on Wednesday with Mat to the Theatre! We haven't been in quite a while so it was nice to go and see our chosen show: The Woman In Black. I've actually seen it twice before and loved it both times. I think it's an extremely clever, chilling production and makes use of so many ingenious theatre tricks in order to build a great atmosphere. Mat had never seen it before but loved it too, so all in all it was a successful trip

I Read:


I Received:

--

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Spring TBR List

No comments:

Post a Comment