Monday 8 May 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (1st May - 7th May)...

I've done a fair few things this week, starting with a trip to the cinema on Monday to see Guardians Of The Galaxy 2! I'm glad I went, despite feeling pretty unwell. In fact, I was so unwell that I had to have Tuesday off! But the film was really good and I realised how long I'd been wanting to see more of Groot, Rocket, Drax etc. I'd missed them! Tash & Meg came round on Wednesday evening when I came home from work and it was a lot of fun catching up! Then it was a friend's birthday on the 5th so Mat and I went to visit them for the evening and had a lovely time playing games! All in all, a great week for my social life!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'A Tragic Kind Of Wonderful' by Eric Lindstrom: Approved by Netgalley (04/05/17)
- 'Release' by Patrick Ness: Approved by Edelweiss (05/05/17)

I Posted...

Planned Reads For May

No comments:

Post a Comment