Monday 22 January 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (15th January - 21st January)...

This week has been really good for Mat and I, we got so much done towards our wedding planning, including organising our rings and starting to plan our wedding cake! I've also been looking into a ton of things in order to pursue a new career and it has been going really well. I'm feeling really happy about things to come! Also, Mat and I went to see The Greatest Showman on Sunday and we LOVED it! I have the whole soundtrack in my head continuously!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Home' by Amanda Berriman: Approved by Netgalley (15/01/18)
- 'A Monk's Guide To A Clean House & Mind' by Shoukei Matsumoto: Approved by Netgalley (15/01/18)
- 'Moxie' by Jennifer Mathieu: Bought on Amazon (17/01/18)
- 'The Sea Beast Takes A Lover' by Michael Andreasen: Approved by Netgalley (19/01/18)
- 'Children Of Blood & Bone' by Tomi Adeyemi: Approved by Netgalley (19/01/18)
- 'A Vindication Of The Rights Of Woman' by Mary Wollstonecraft: Bought on Amazon (20/01/18)

No comments:

Post a Comment