Monday 15 January 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (8th January - 14th January)...

I have to say, this week was pretty much filled with a whole lot of nothing! I worked a lot, and around that watched TV and did lots of reading. I've been feeling really positive these past few weeks and I've worked hard to make big changes to my life. Despite not doing a lot, I've got high hopes for the future and am very proud of how much reading I've done! Also, I've been watching a lot of Avatar: The Last Airbender and love it so much!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Write Smart, Write Happy' by Cheryl St. John: Approved by Netgalley (08/01/18)
- 'The Exact Opposite Of Okay' by Laura Steven: Approved by Netgalley (08/01/18)
- 'The Belles' by Dhonielle Clayton: Approved by Netgalley (08/01/18)
- 'Paris Adrift' by E.J. Swift: Approved by Netgalley (08/01/18)
- 'The Wren Hunt' by Mary Watson: Approved by Netgalley (08/01/18)
- 'A Conjuring Of Light' by V.E. Schwab: Bought on Amazon (09/01/18)
- 'The Gods Of Love' by Nicola Mostyn: Approved by Netgalley (11/01/18)
- 'A Crown Of Wishes' by Roshani Chokshi: Bought on Amazon with Gift money (11/01/18)
- 'Clean' by Juno Dawson: Approved by Netgalley (12/01/18)

Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: 2017 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment