Monday 8 January 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (1st January - 7th January)...Happy New Year!

I'll be honest, I needed to use my day off on the 1st to rest after a late night out on New Year's Eve! It was good to rest and relax, especially as the rest of the week was business as usual work-wise. On the Sunday (7th) I did go back to Kent with Mat for a big family do with my Mum's side! We played games, ate lots of food and had such a lovely time! It's been good to see family so often these past few weeks.

I Read...



I Received...


- 'Gingerbread' by Robert Dinsdale: Bought on Amazon (01/01/18)
- 'In The Pines' by Erik Kriek: Approved by Netgalley (05/01/18)
- 'Retribution Rails' by Erin Bowman: Bought on Amazon with Gift Money (05/01/18)

I Posted...

Planned Reads for January
Annual End Of Year Survey, 2017 Edition
My 2018 Challenge Sign-Up Post

No comments:

Post a Comment