Monday 5 December 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (28th November - 4th December)...

This hasn't been an overly nice week for me, mostly because I've spent a good two thirds of it being very unwell. Sore throat, dizziness, nausea, severe ear ache. It's been a blast *insert sarcasm here*. The highlight of the week came on Sunday, my day off. Mat and I woke up fairly early in the morning and got the flat ready because it was the day that we host our yearly traditional meal: Thankchrismukkah! It's come from Mat's days at Uni, and we have done it every year since. Six friends came round and we listened to Christmas Music, watched Elf and The Holiday, ate a huge roast dinner and opened our Secret Santa presents! It was a lovely day all round and made me feel better, even though I didn't have much of a voice throughout the night.

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Cruel Beauty' by Rosamund Hodge: Won from Great Imagination's Story Sprites giveaway (30/11/16).
- 'Unburied Fables' by Tiffany Rose, George Lester et al.: Bought from Amazon (02/12/16).

I Posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment