Monday 4 December 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (27th November - 3rd December)...

This week feels busier than it has actually been because I've done a few things differently at work! But I did get a lot of time to myself and I really enjoyed taking more time to read! On Sunday I went down to Ashford with Mat to see my family. We went for a lovely dinner with my grandparents and discussed all the exciting, upcoming things in our lives.

I Read...



I Received...


- 'The Wicked Cometh' by Laura Carlin: Approved by Netgalley (28/11/17)
- 'The Cruel Prince' by Holly Black: Approved by Netgalley (28/11/17)
- 'Folk' by Zoe Gilbert: Approved by Netgalley (30/11/17)
- 'Piecing Me Together' by RenĂ©e Watson: Approved by Netgalley (30/11/17)
- 'The Battlemage' by Taran Matharu: Approved by Netgalley (30/11/17)
- 'The Mermaid And Mrs Hancock' by Imogen Hermes Gowar: Approved by Netgalley (01/12/17)
- 'A Christmas Carol' by Charles Dickens: Bought on Amazon (03/12/17)

Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Winter TBR List

I Posted...

November Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For December
Bookish Bingo Sign-Up Post

No comments:

Post a Comment