Monday 28 January 2019

Last Week's Shenanigans (21st January - 27th January)...

Had a really good week this week, mostly down to the fact that Mat and I officially gave our 'notice of marriage' and have been approved to do so by our local council. It's not that exciting really but it's something that we don't have to worry too much about now! The career experience at work is going well too, and we had our first official meeting which was very positive! I'm really enjoying it.

Mat and I went for dinner at Barrio's, Soho with a couple of friends on Sunday, which was lovely. The food was great and the atmosphere very relaxed with some pretty eclectic 90s remix music choices. The company was the best thing though - I had a wonderful time!

I Read...

--

I Received...


- 'Voices Of Powerful Women' by ZoĆ« Sallis: Netgalley (23/01/19)
- 'Stronger, Faster & More Beautiful' by Arwen Elys Dayton: Netgalley (25/01/19)

I Posted...

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Meant To Read In 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment