Monday 23 November 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (16th November - 22nd November)...

Once again, I have been hit with a pretty uneventful week I'm afraid. I'm finding it harder to do exciting things because I have work and my days off are mostly filled with other things, particularly as Mat and my flat mates are both back at Uni so have little time themselves. Nevertheless, I'll hopefully have more to say as Christmas draws closer! I did manage to squeeze in a bit of shopping on Sunday which was a lot of fun. I'm particularly loving how festive everything feels at the moment and Christmas Lights are everywhere now! I met Mat from work after shopping and we spent the evening watching Jessica Jones, my brand new favourite current TV series. We're about five episodes in ad absolutely loving it! I thoroughly recommend it to anyone that hasn't watched it yet!

I Read:


Memes:

No comments:

Post a Comment