Monday 9 November 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (2nd November - 8th November)...

This week has been pretty boring and uneventful, so I'll keep this part brief. I really spent most of my week working and reading, with very little time for anything else. Sometimes it's nice to have weeks where not an awful lot happens, purely because that means nothing too stressful is going on. I'm waiting with baited breath for every bit of post that comes through the door because I'm currently waiting for a Giveway win of my choice (Leigh Bardugo's 'Six Of Crows') and also my very first Illumicrate subscription box (in fact, it's the first ever box being sent out), of which I will definitely be doing an un-boxing post! Not only that but a pre-order will be out in the next couple of days so I'm excited to get hold of it, and the book I have ordered to arrive with it!

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Debut Authors Whose Sophomore Novels I'd Love To Read

No comments:

Post a Comment