Monday 18 January 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (11th January - 17th January)...

Yikes, what a week it has been this week! Firstly, on Monday morning, I woke up feeling very ill. I had to cancel the plans I had made with my friends and proceeded to have a three day long, horrendous cold which I am still feeling some minor effects from even now. Where it came from I have no idea but I had to take time off of work because if it which was not ideal. Nevertheless, I returned to work on Thursday feeling better and have now almost fully recovered. Phew!

The most exciting part of my week therefore was the trip to the Lumiere Light Festival in London on Sunday evening! Previously Mat and I had planned to see The Hateful Eight at the cinema but we postponed that because Sunday was the last day. I'm really glad we did too because there were some really cool light installations in some of the most popular areas of London. It was super busy of course (I heard that they had to close early on Saturday due to the hugely uncontrollable crowds) but that only added to the feeling of enchantment and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it!


I Read:


I Received:


- 'Let The Right One In' by John Ajvide Lindqvist: Bought in Paperback (15/1)
- 'Not If I See You First' by Eric Lindstrom: Approved by Netgalley (15/1)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment