Friday 1 April 2016

Story Sprites Round 4 Sign-Up Post!

It's time for another board of Great Imaginations Story Sprites game! This challenge is so much fun, I thoroughly recommend it for people looking for some inspiration on what to read next! Here are the three sprites I won from Round 3!


I am so pleased with myself! I'd actually guessed that the YELLOW path would be 'A Game Of Thrones' related and PURPLE would be about 'Winter' so I'm glad that I made a special effort to finish those paths! I was so close to getting all five paths this time guys, I only needed one GREEN and one BLUE! Maybe next time?

Here is the board for the next three months!



There are some really great categories on this board so I'm pretty excited to get started! I already have some reads in mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment