Thursday 15 January 2015

Life Of A Blogger: 'Bad Habits'.


Oooooh dear. I have quite a lot of these! I'll just do a bullet point list, it will be much easier.
  • Twitching. I'm quite restless and can't stop fidgeting most of the time.
  • Being forgetful. In absolutely everything.
  • Eating too much chocolate.
  • Not drinking enough water.
  • Not eating enough fruit.
  • I don't bite my nails. I pick at them instead.
  • Twirling my hair.
  • Zoning out.
  • Messing my body clock up by not going to bed early.
  • Getting distracted!
  • I'm ridiculously lazy.
  • Being a little disorganised.
  • Promising myself I'll get something done...and then not.
  • Interrupting people! Yet I get so annoyed when other people do it.
  • Not putting things away properly.
I could definitely go on. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment