Tuesday 11 August 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: My picks for 'Authors I Have Read The Most Books From'.


Hmm...I seem to recall in my last post on a very similar subject (Top Ten Authors I Own The Most Books By) I actually ended up mixing it up and doing a bit of this topic too (mostly because I was doing physical books only and had very little shelf space to own books). Still, it has been over a year since then so I'll redo the topic and see if anything has changed I guess.

1) Darren Shan (22 Books).


I've Read: [The Saga Of Darren Shan (Books 1-12) Cirque Du Freak, The Vampire's Assistant, Tunnels Of Blood, Vampire Mountain, Trials Of Death, The Vampire Prince, Hunters Of The Dusk, Allies Of The Night, Killers Of The Dawn, The Lake Of Souls, Lord Of The Shadows, Sons Of Destiny], [The Demonata Series (Books 1-10) Lord Loss, Demon Thief, Slawter, Bec, Blood Beast, Demon Apocalypse, Death's Shadow, Wolf Island, Dark Calling, Hell's Heroes].

2) Jacqueline Wilson (16 Books).

I've Read: [Tracy Beaker (Books 1-2) The Story Of Tracy Beaker, The Dare Game], Vicky Angel, Best Friends, Midnight, Candyfloss, The Suitcase Kid, The Cat Mummy, Lola Rose, Bad Girls, Love Lessons, Double Act, Clean Break, The Worry Website, The Illustrated Mum, The Bed & Breakfast Star.

3) Tamora Pierce (15 Books).


I've Read: [Song Of The Lioness (Books 1-4) Alanna: The First Adventure, In The Hand Of The Goddess, The Woman Who Rides Like A Man, Lioness Rampant], [Immortals (Books 1-4) Wild Magic, Wolf-Speaker, Emperor Mage, The Realms Of The Gods], [Protector Of The Small (Books 1-4) First Test, Page, Squire, Lady Knight], [Daughter Of The Lioness (Books 1-2) Trickster's Choice, Trickster's Queen], [Beka Cooper (Book 1) Terrier], [Circle Of Magic (Books 1-4) Sandry's Book, Tris's Book, Daja's Book, Briar's Book].

4) Enid Blyton (8 Books).


I've Read: [Famous Five (Books 1-6) Five On A Treasure Island, Five Go Adventuring Again, Five Run Away Together, Five Go To Smuggler's Top, Five Go Off In A Caravan, Five On Kirrin Island], [The Faraway Tree (Book 3) The Folk Of The Faraway Tree], [Circus Series (Book 1) Mr Galliano's Circus].

5) Cate Tiernan (7 Books).


I've Read: [Wicca (Books 1-7) Book Of Shadows, The Coven, Blood Witch, Dark Magick, Awakening, Spellbound, The Calling].

6) J.K. Rowling (7 Books).

I've Read: [Harry Potter (Books 1-7) The Philosopher's Stone, The Chamber Of Secrets, The Prisoner Of Azkaban, The Goblet Of Fire, The Order Of The Phoenix, The Half-Blood Prince, The Deathly Hallows].

7) Anthony Horowitz (7 Books).

I've Read: [Alex Rider (Books 1-6) Stormbreaker, Point Blanc, Skeleton Key, Eagle Strike, Scorpia, Ark Angel], More Horowitz Horror.

8) Julia Golding/Joss Stirling (6 Books).

I've Read: [Cat Royal (Books 1-5) Diamond Of Drury Lane, Cat Among The Pigeons, Den Of Thieves, Cat-O'Nine Tails, Black Heart Of Jamaica], [Benedicts (Book 1) Finding Sky].

9) Malorie Blackman (6 Books).

I've Read: [Noughts & Crosses (Books 1-4) Noughts & Crosses, Knife Edge, Checkmate, Double Cross], Thief, Hacker.

10) Holly Black (6 Books).

I've Read: [Modern Faerie Tales (Books 1-2) Tithe, Valiant], [Curse Workers (Book 1) White Cat], [Magisterium (Book 1) The Iron Trial], Doll Bones, Poison Eaters & Other Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment