Monday 7 December 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (30th November - 6th December)...

My week ran a little differently to usual due to a whole bunch of things happening in the store where I work. Instead of having Monday off, I had Thursday instead! Of course I still spent most of my week working but on my new day off Mat and I went Christmas shopping at Westfield Shopping Centre in Stratford! It was a whole lot of fun and we were very productive in the process. I'm so proud because normally I'm a bit of a procrastinator when it comes to shopping! Most of the bits are got/ordered now and I feel really good about it! I get so excited about giving people presents and I'm really pleased with what I've chosen.

I am still a little in shock about how quickly December has come around. The decorations are up in our flat, and I'm terribly excited knowing that in a few short weeks I'll be back home with my parents celebrating Christmas again. After a stressful journey home Saturday night (the local Tube stations were closed and certain lines held due to the tragic stabbing at Leytonstone) I was glad to be able to have a lie in on Sunday. I spent most of the day doing very little other than the chores that needed doing and a ton of reading/blog stuff!

I Read:


Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Debut Novels I Am Looking Forward To

I Posted:

November Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For December
Bookish Bingo (December 2015 - February 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment