Monday 15 February 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (8th February - 14th February)...

This week turned out to be quite stressful at work because a fair amount of the staff came down with some kind of horrible illness. That meant we were massively short-staffed and fairly busy. Nevertheless, it wasn't a bad week and I did some other fun things to make up for it. On Wednesday night I went to see Deadpool with my friends and Mat. It was seriously such an amazing movie and I could see the huge amount of love that had been put into it by Ryan Reynolds and the rest of the team behind it. I'm so excited by the idea of a Deadpool 2 an hopefully we won't have to wait too long!

Sunday was of course Valentines Day! Mat was actually working until mid-afternoon so I made sure to have a productive morning getting ready for a lovely evening in. He bought me two boxes of Ferrero Rocher (my favourite chocolate that I've been desperately craving) and brought home from work a huge bag of Millie's Cookies! They were also much appreciated. We ordered Indian food in and ate chocolate while watching a few movies we hadn't got round to watching yet: Mad Max: Fury Road, Cinderella (the live-action version) and Big Hero 6. They were all so much fun though I'm pretty sure I cried during each and every one.

I Read:


I Received:


- 'Red Witch' by Anna McKerrow: Approved by Netgalley (14/02)
- 'Read Me Like A Book' by Liz Kessler: Approved by Netgalley (14/02)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Lovey Dovey Quotes In Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment