Monday 23 March 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (16th March - 22nd March)...

This week hasn't seen a huge amount of action. On Monday, Mat and I were still in Ashford with his family (the day after Mother's day) and we stayed there until early afternoon. We quickly popped to Tesco before leaving for London in order to get a few bits for our upcoming holiday to Crete (I'm so excited) and I ended up buying some DVDs. They were: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (Part 1)', Disney's 'Snow White' and Disney's 'Robin Hood'. I was very happy about my new purchases!

Of course for the rest of the week I had work, as usual, so nothing hugely exciting happened there. I've been thinking a lot about my future and the future of this blog though, so look out for a few exciting announcements in the nearby future. On Sunday I ended up having quite the lay-in as I was so tired from working! I got a lot of rest though, and managed to be quite productive with my book reading too!

I Read:

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Spring TBR List
Life Of A Blogger: Nature

I Posted:

Fantasy Favourites Readathon Sign-Up Post!
TBR Readathon Wrap-Up Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment