Thursday 26 March 2015

Life Of A Blogger: Dreams (The Sleeping Kind).


Dreams are an interesting one for me. I actually have quite a lot of them and they are normally very vivid, so much so that I have woken up thinking that they have happened before. Some of them have been so good that I haven't wanted to wake up, but some have had me wake up crying my eyes out. And don't even get me started on what happens if I watch a Horror movie before I go to bed. 

I don't sleep walk, though my parents have told me that they have had conversations with me in my sleep before, and in the past Mat has told me that I mumble things in my sleep. One of the strangest dream experiences I have had was that I was walking through the Desert, and as I did I began to have a really bad headache. When I woke up I was actually sat up on my bed banging my head against the wall. Nothing like that has ever really happened to me since. I also dream that I am falling a lot, and the 'impact of hitting the ground' wakes me up. Other times, it's a sudden yelling in my ear that wakes me up. I guess I'm one of those people who tries to fall too deeply into sleep far too often. 

I enjoy telling people about some of the strange dreams I've had, and a lot of them involve fictional characters (which is heaven if you are a book lover and avid movie watcher like me). I bought a Dream Dictionary once to see if I could make any sense of some of the weirder ones, but alas I was a little skeptical over the results. I am still interested in the theory behind it all though!

No comments:

Post a Comment