Monday 16 March 2015

TBR Readathon Wrap-Up Post!


Well I have totally filled in my Update post and I must say I'm slightly disappointed with my results, though completely understand how they came about. The thing is, the weekend that this challenge has fallen upon has been very busy for me. On Friday and Saturday I had work so didn't have much time to read unfortunately. While Sunday and Monday are normally my designated catch-up days, I travelled down to Ashford to spend time with family (Sunday was Mother's Day in the UK) and came back today, Monday. I've had plenty of chores and other things to be getting on with too, so my reading time has been limited. That being said,  promised a final summary, so here it is!

Final Summary:

Total Pages Read: 297
Total Time Spent Reading: 465 Minutes (7 Hours, 45 Mins)
Number Of Books Completed: 1

  • The Enchanted, Rene Denfeld

I'm not sure I can even count that as a book completed because I did start it pre-Readathon, so I won't be entering it into the raffle. Still it was a lot of fun and I can't wait to get into my next Readathon, the sign-up post for which went up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment