Sunday 1 March 2015

The 'Take Control Of Your TBR Pile' Challenge (March 2015) Goals & Readathon Sign-Up Post.


This post is really just serving as a reminder that I am taking part in this challenge this month and I am really looking forward to it! My goal for this month is obviously to get through the seven books that I have posted for this month's Planned Reads post, which would mean seven entries into the giveaway at the end of the month. Of course I would love to do more, and I have a few books lined up in case that happens. I won't give those away just yet though, because I don't want to put too much pressure on myself!

Another quick note, for those wanting to take part in something like this but can't see themselves committing to a full month (those people that have a ton of arcs to get through for example) why not take part in the Readathon instead?

It gives you the chance to catch up on one, maybe even a couple of those books that have been sitting on the shelf for some time. I'll be taking part (as part of the Challenge) and it looks like a lot of fun with prizes to be won!

I'll let you guys know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment