Monday 9 March 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (2nd March - 8th March)...

On Monday I had a really good day! Because in the evening, I went to the Theatre to see James McAvoy in 'The Ruling Class'. It was a fantastic (if slightly surreal) experience, and McAvoy was fantastic. The rest of the cast really pulled it off too and the set, lighting and sound design were amazing! I got the tickets for £10 too, so I was quite impressed! All in all, it was a really nice evening out with Mat and my lovely flat mates.

Work was pretty uneventful for the rest of the week and ridiculously quiet too. The weather has been a lot warmer and nicer here in London and I've been really enjoying it. When Sunday came around, I was really happy because I got to relax. For some reason, work has felt very long and very tiring throughout the week so it was nice to relax. I was alone with Mat for most of the day so we got to spend a lot of quality time together. In fact, we watched 'The Princess & The Frog' that day and it has been so long since I have watched that film!

I Read:

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: All Time Favourite Books From The Last Five Years
Life Of A Blogger: Video Games
Six Degrees Of Separation: Wild, Cheryl Strayed

No comments:

Post a Comment