Friday 28 February 2014

Planned Reads For March.

Well as it's the last day of February, I thought I would take the time to organise myself and plan my reads for March. I haven't decided on the order yet, just the books I will definitely be reading and the ones I would like to get through (but aren't top priority).


Books I Will Read:



  1. 'Daughter Of Smoke & Bone'; Laini Taylor: I have been waiting so long to read this series and so it's on the list to be read in March. I have literally seen five star reviews, and winning the second book in the series gave me the push I needed to buy the first, ready to read.
  2. 'The Snow Child'; Eowyn Ivey: This book has sat, untouched, on my bookshelf for a long time. It is based on a Russian Fairy Tale and I am really looking forward to finally getting round to reading it!
  3. 'The Wise Man's Fear'; Patrick Rothfuss: March looks like it's going to be a month of catching up! This book is the second in the 'Kingkiller Chronicles' and it's predecessor, 'The Name Of The Wind', was absolutely fantastic. Time to read the second!
  4. 'Tithe'; Holly Black: I remember reading this book a very long time ago. I remember it being very good. This one is a re-read and I can't wait to read it again so that I can finish the series, as I didn't get to read the next two!
  5. 'Finding Sky'; Joss Stirling: Now I don't actually own this book. But I want to, and I would love to get my hands on it and read it so that I can read the second in the series (which I do have). The trilogy itself has received such good reviews!
  6. 'Wolves'; Simon Ings: I'm in the process of reading this one at the moment, it was my first win in a giveaway and plan to get it finished in March!

Books I Would Like To Get Through:



  1. 'Alanna: The First Adventure'; Tamora Pierce: Guess who got the entire Tamora Pierce collection on Kindle? That's right, me! And I can't wait to get back into reading books by one of my favourite authors again!
  2. 'The Language Of Flowers'; Vanessa Diffenbaugh: This book belongs to my sister and she has said that I can borrow it. The cover looks so intriguing, and as a bonus, it fits nicely with one of next month's challenges!
  3. 'The Telling Error'; Sophie Hannah: I won as part of a 'Goodreads Giveaway' a copy of this book (an unedited proof in fact) which arrived yesterday. It certainly looks intriguing and I plan to read it if I get the time.
So as you can see, lots of exciting titles coming up! There are plenty here to keep me going, I may end up adding more if I get through these quickly, but a few of them are quite long so we'll see how far I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment