Monday 24 December 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (17th December - 23rd December)...It's Christmas Eve!

Had a busy old week leading up to Christmas! It's been lovely being at home for some of it with the cats, and I got to speak to my fellow Podcast hosts on Tuesday as we recorded another episode of Between The Tealeaves! 

After that, on Thursday, I went back to my hometown to stay with my parents for a few days! I always like to visit them around Christmas time, and see my sister too. I stayed with them until the 23rd and while I was there we also went to visit other members of the family and I met up with a couple of friends (one of which is my Bridesmaid) and caught up with them! It was a really lovely time away even though I missed my cats immensely (and my fiance of course).

And with that, I'm now back! And it's CHRISTMAS EVE! I'm real excited, and I would like to wish everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS!



I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Raven's Tale' by Cat Winters: Netgalley (17/12/18)
'Wakenhyrst' by Michelle Paver: Netgalley (17/12/18)
- 'What If It's Us' by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera: Gift (19/12/18)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Winter 2018/19 TBR List

No comments:

Post a Comment