Monday 10 December 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (3rd December - 9th December)...

Christmas is coming! It really hit me big-time this month because I love this time of year so much. Every year, Mat and I have dinner with friends and it's become something of a tradition for us! That was the main thing we did this week and it was wonderful to get fully into the Christmas spirit! Soon my time away from work begins too, which is extra exciting!

On the same day I also volunteered for Active Newham, which was so much fun! It's a big part of my new role, and as Newham is my local community, it felt like a great place to start. The Festive Fun Run that they held was a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to doing more of this in the future!


 I Read...

--

I Received...


'The Grass People' by Kay Parley: NetGalley (03/12/18)
- 'Evermore' by Sara Holland: NetGalley (05/12/18)

Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: Perfect Winter Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment