Thursday 14 August 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Favourite Restaurants'.


It's actually pretty ironic that this has ended up being this week's topic, I actually went there last night. My favourite Restaurant can be found where I live, which is in Ashford, Kent. It's an Indian Restaurant called Little Raj, and honestly it's delicious! I actually first went there with my family, quite a few years back. It was so lovely there that I begged Mat to take me there for our first Valentine's Day together, and it's become our go to place ever since. At that point, Mat had never been introduced to the wonders of Vegetable Korma (he's a Vegetarian) but he loved it! The atmosphere is gorgeous, the staff are attentive but not too pushy (as well as friendly) and the food is just scrumptious. It's the only Indian Restaurant I have ever been to that has sold Honey Naan bread too, which I'm now addicted to.

Other restaurants I enjoy eating at include:

  

Chiquitos I've been to a few times, I love going there with friends! Giraffe is one Mat and I have discovered recently, and we've been there twice now! Zizzi is our go to restaurant in Canterbury or other places, we've been a fair bit and always love eating there.

No comments:

Post a Comment