Thursday 13 March 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 13/03/2014: Bees do not like getting tangled in hair.

Well I think it's fair to say that today was long. It didn't start off brilliantly either, a bee got stuck in my hair and I don't think I've ever freaked out quite as much as I did when that happened. It was right by my ear and wouldn't stop buzzing, and I think I would have cried if it had stayed there any longer than it did. I was in Uni mid-morning until early evening, programming lights for next Thursday's set of shows. The programming itself went pretty well, it was just a long process and filled most of my day, leaving me with not a huge amount to talk about. All I can say is that though it was tiring and stressful, I'm pretty pleased with how it went!

When I got home I spent the evening relaxing, I'll be honest. Yes I have work to do but I figured I need a bit of me time so that I can approach it fresh-faced tomorrow. So I got round to actually doing a bit of reading! I have made real progress with 'The Snow Child' which I am thoroughly enjoying. It is such a wonderful book, I won't reveal too many of my thoughts, but unless something goes drastically wrong I would expect a top notch review from me for this one! I've also been doing quite a bit of blog planning, so that I can still get posts up around my busy week that I've got coming! Seeing as I'll be staying at my friends again for a good majority of it, I feel it's better to try and plan ahead, and not leave it till last minute like last time.

As well as all that, I would just like to take the time to mention that I'm now at 27 followers on Bloglovin' all of a sudden! I'm literally so taken aback and grateful, this blog really means a lot to me and I'm glad that people appreciate the posts that I put up on here! I've been talking to Mat all evening and I will be seeing him tomorrow (also, day off Uni, yay!) so I'm really excited and anxious for time to go quickly! Before he arrives, the plan is to get a huge chunk of Portfolio done (or even finish it if I can) so I can check another stress off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment