Saturday 12 April 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 12/04/2014: Time for something new!

Well today was very lazy but very exciting! It started off like a normal day, and I made a start on John Green's 'The Fault In Our Stars'. But this time, I'll be doing things a bit differently! I'm currently reading it alongside the lovely Myra from I'm Loving Books and we have decided that after reading we will do some kind of joint review together for a bit of fun! I'm really excited about this, it's nice to do something different every once in a while. As for the book itself, so far I love it and I can't wait to get it finished so I can let you guys know my thoughts on it.

Such good things have happened today, my sister convinced my Dad to buy a pack of BN Biscuits, which were the most delicious biscuits of my childhood. On top of that, my Mum sat down with me and bought tickets for Mat and I to go and see 'Let The Right One In' in June, as part of my Birthday present. I am jumping up and down because I really thought I wouldn't get to see it, and it turns out I will! I saw Mat today after he finished work and I had such a lovely evening with him. We decided not to go to the Cinema this evening because the traffic was predicted to be pretty bad (some kind of motorway closure) and a night in watching the first episode from the new Britain's Got Talent series with tea and biscuits sounded much more appealing. Oh! I got a First for my Stage Management grade too, so I'm really glad I did well at that!

Tomorrow promises to be a really good day. I will be posting another 'Weekly Wishlist', hopefully finishing 'The Fault In Our Stars', and watching the Oliviers highlights later in the evening when they're on. Lots to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment