Thursday 10 April 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Food'

This week's topic is 'Food' and I have a lot more to say on this one! I'm a bit of a food lover and so there are a huge number of things that could go on this list.

Firstly, my favourite meals! I have three absolute favourites. I am a huge fan of Indian food, in particular curry! I don't like hot and spicy, but mild curries like Tikka Masala, Butter Chicken and in particular Chicken Korma are just divine! I think I would happily eat them all day every day if I could! Of course, that would be ridiculously unhealthy...


Next on the main meal list comes a bit more of an Italian feel (I seem to rather like my foreign foods!) Pasta! In particular, pasta with some kind of rich, thick, tomato sauce. Yum! I prefer Pasta to spaghetti, and love it when the pasta has some kind of filling in it. I have pasta quite a lot actually, so that's probably why I have such a fondness for it.

Let's go for something a bit more British shall we? Sunday Roast! Now we don't have a traditional roast every Sunday in my family like most people do, but I have Roast Dinners quite a lot at Mat's house. And I will never back down from saying that my Nan's roast is the best around. No question. I don't have a particular favourite component, but my preferred meat is chicken.


As for sweet foods, desserts are my favourite things to eat! Especially the chocolatey ones. In fact, I'm just a huge chocolate fan in general, be it Cadburys, Galaxy, Yorkie, anything you like really! I'm not too fussy on the chocolate type either, though I do really enjoy milk and dark chocolate. Easter is coming, so obviously I am really looking forward to that!


While I'm on the subject of food, I'll talk about a few I'm not so keen on. I'm not a big fan of sandwiches, no matter what the filling is, I grow easily bored of them and would prefer something else at lunch. I'm trying really hard to think of foods that I really hate, but I am finding it pretty difficult. One that springs to mind that I might be judged quite heavily for is Pizza. I despise it (much to Mat's disappointment). 
I am often called a fussy eater by my family though so there must be quite a few things that they've tried to feed me that I've rejected. Mainly it's anything with tons of spice because I really can't stand to eat them! Oh and for some reason, Cheese and Onion crisps just make me feel sick, I think it's the smell!

That about wraps up this week's 'Life Of A Blogger' post. Next week's topic is 'Favourite Actors/Actresses'. I'm rubbing my hands together with glee, I have so many ideas for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment