Wednesday 30 April 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 30/04/2014: Early start...

I'd like to start this post by saying if you're planning to get up at six in the morning, don't go to bed at gone midnight. Good. Now that's out of the way, I started off my morning okay, really tired but in pretty good spirits. I got to Canterbury early and helped a friend of mine with a few bits and bobs and then made my way back home to spend the day there. I had planned to return to go and see a friend of mine's performance but I started feeling a bit weird and ended up staying home (for which I feel terrible). I suppose at least I got to be a bit productive/catch up on some sleep. I finished reading 'Days Of Blood And Starlight' too, a book which I really enjoyed a lot! Next up are 'Hereafter' and then 'Thereafter' by Terri Bruce, as I plan to start working my way through these Netgalley reads now!

Speaking of Netgalley, I got my first Auto-Approval (which completely shocked me) from Hatchette Children's Books, so thank you so much to them! That brightened my day up quite a bit! They also approved my request for 'The Moment Collector' by Jodi Lynn Anderson. Looking forward to making a start on all of these! I also splashed out on a few more Kindle reads from Amazon:
  • 'The City Of Bones' ('The Mortal Instruments' Series, Book 1) by Cassandra Clare.
  • 'The Iron King' ('The Iron Fey' Series, Book 1) by Julie Kagawa.
  • 'Clarity' (The 'Clarity' Series, Book 1) by Loretta Lost.
I've been eyeing these up for a while and 'Clarity' is currently free on Amazon UK if you're interested! I won't be in Uni tomorrow I don't think, I'm going to spend the day being really productive. Plenty of posts are to be done tomorrow as well so I've got my work cut out!

No comments:

Post a Comment