Sunday 27 April 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 27/04/2014: Headache from hell!

I'm going to be completely honest, my day wasn't wholly productive. I spent most of it with a pounding headache that would not leave me alone, despite the copious number of Painkillers I took. All I really wanted to do was curl up and sleep, so I didn't get round to doing my Weekly Wishlist until late afternoon! It prevented me from using the day to read as well, which upset me quite a lot. I really wanted to get through at least a good majority of 'Days Of Blood & Starlight', but I'm not very far through at all. Still, as evening came my headache mysteriously disappeared as quickly as it had come and I could relax and get on as I had previously planned. I read, blogged, caught up on Youtube videos, commented and generally got on with the tasks I would have loved to have spent the entire day doing. Ah well, at least I feel a bit less tired and ill now.

Tomorrow will be a long day at Uni for me, I have work to be getting on with followed by a show to watch (one of my friend's Multimedia performances). I'm very excited about it, and hopefully I can fit some more reading in around it. A short post today I know but there really isn't much to tell. Fingers crossed that headache doesn't creep back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment