Monday 21 April 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 21/04/2014: A new Blog look!

You may well have noticed but I've changed the design of my blog! Hooray! It was something I've wanted to do for a while but I've put off for a long time because for one, I was terrified that it would take me a long time, and secondly, I'm pretty rubbish at these kinds of things. As it turns out, my sister and I did it together (she's a lot better than me at things like Photoshop) and I found that actually it only took half an hour at most. Most of my day was spent doing work and catching up on things that needed doing, but it was a fun little distraction to give myself a break! I really like this new design, it's certainly a lot more along the lines of what I originally wanted this blog to look like, so we'll see how long it takes me to come up with a new idea/get bored!

While doing work today, I did also find time to watch 'Thor: The Dark World' with my family (and catch the end of 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban' on TV). Two very good films that helped to cheer me up a bit I suppose. They were just what the Doctor ordered when all you  have to look forward to is a day of being busy doing work. I'm off to Uni tomorrow for my first official day back after Easter, something which I have very mixed feelings about. On the one hand, I've got a lot to do and have not been able to get as much done as I'd hoped over Easter so I'm happy that I can be a bit productive. But a day sat at a Mac computer doing non-stop work does not sound ideal to me. Hopefully I won't get too bored, as I'll be there for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment