Friday 2 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 02/05/2014: Winter Is Coming...

Well today has been interesting to say the least, and very busy! There were three of my friend's pieces on today and one of them I was helping out with. I had quite a stressful morning today as the piece I was helping out with encountered a lot of problems throughout. It meant that I stayed later than I originally thought I would and got nothing done in terms of blogging, reading or uni work! 

I did have a much better afternoon. Mat is home and I'm staying at his! Hooray! It has certainly been nice spending time with him, he talked me into (finally) watching the first couple of episodes of Game Of Thrones. I would just like to say that show knows no boundaries! I mean none! It has made me even more eager to read the books as well, it was really good (if a little disturbing in places)! I am too scared to get favourite characters though, I sense they won't last long. Tomorrow I'm with Mat in the morning, then have the rest of the day to be  productive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment