Sunday 18 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 18/05/2014: The entire 'Frozen' soundtrack is stuck in my head.

I feel like my day has been really productive. To start with, I tidied my room! It has really become very messy over the last few weeks and I've been putting the job off for a very long time (procrastination is something I'm very good at). But I decided that enough was enough and I've cleared away so many things, including the piles of books that were scattered around everywhere!  I managed to post my 'Weekly Wishlist' eventually too and I'm pretty happy with this particular selection! After doing all of those jobs, I watched 'Frozen' with my family. I had forgotten how much I loved about that film and was so glad I found time to get round to it and relax a bit!

Other than that, I'm currently about to finish Terri Bruce's 'Thereafter' and the review for that will be up tomorrow! I bought a couple of things for myself. The first was an item that appeared on one of my Wishlists and I really wanted to get hold of, 'The Cabinet Of Curiosities' by Guillermo Del Toro. As it's non-fiction, I don't think it counts in my book buying ban. The other was a free Kindle read, 'Beckoning Light' by Alyssa Rose Ivy. I really love checking back on all the books I have on my Kindle Wishlist and realising one has dropped in price.

Tomorrow I have work, but other than that I plan to be just as productive as today, in terms of reading, blogging and Uni work.

No comments:

Post a Comment