Sunday 25 May 2014

Weekly Wishlist #14

Well I'm back from the Expo and am going straight into this post! I will have on here things that I saw but didn't buy, or things that I wanted to get hold of but couldn't find/had run out! I feel as I had quite a book-themed post last week, I'll get rid of anything book-related this week! Do make sure to click the pictures and links included in this post if you want to know more!



1) 'Pocket Full Of Monsters' Tee Shirt, by teeturtle. So this was one of the stalls I found later in my visit but my goodness, it was what I needed.There were so many tee shirt stalls but this one really caught my eye, so many witty and fun designs! And original too! I actually did order this shirt from them then and there but I was unsure about whether to order the design pictured or this one. I really do have a soft spot for the Pokémon Eevee and all of it's evolutions so I think this is my preferred of the two! Only just though, maybe I'll get both!



2) 'Loki' Pop! Vinyl Figure. I saw so many stalls that sold these little figures and in so many designs. superheroes, Harry Potter characters, Disney princesses, the lot! Loki is a character that I think is awesome, one of the best villains in the Marvel Universe and I was desperate to find one of him. Unfortunately, they all sold out yesterday. So I want one please.



3) 'Sometsuke Bowl Set' by Doki Japanese Tableware. I've always been a fan of Japanese culture as a whole and this particular stall really caught my eye because it sold Japanese tableware! Tea sets, Bowl sets, Sake ware, Plates, Sauce dishes, everything. This particular set I thought was beautiful but I ended up only buying one bowl as a new breakfast bowl (my current one has a dangerous crack running down it). I would love to revisit this shop again though!


4) 'Beetle Necklace' by Urban Faerie Oddities. Anyone who knows me will know I'm a bit of a fan of the weird and the wonderful. There were so many lovely pieces on this stall but this particular one really caught my eye. The colours of this necklace were just beautiful! I didn't buy it in the end and it is something I sort of regret. The necklace itself is made of the shells of South East-Asian Beetle (which I suppose is a little odd and distasteful for some). If you're a fan of Steampunk however then really, check this site out. There are some lovely pieces!



5) 'Moon Gazing Hare' Necklace by Coucou Heart. This stall captured my attention and my heart almost instantly. There were so many lovely pieces and I bought myself a little book-shaped locket from there. More than that, I saw a little Wish Bone necklace on the stall! Daughter Of Smoke and Bone anyone? I really regret not buying that one because I can't find it on the main website, but I have found this instead! What a gorgeous pendant, I would love to be the proud owner of this one.


Some lovely items, I really would love to get hold of them. I've had a really nice day but I'm completely knackered now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment